The Cooperative Ministry has released its 2017 statistical record, showing we helped 12,091 people. Here’s how we served them:
- 463 households received rent or utility assistance.
- 4,437 people received food assistance.
- 5,583 people receiving clothing for school and work.
- 50 households receiving home furnishings.
- 7,624 tax returns were prepared and returned $1.93 million in tax credits to low-income households.
- 935 people received help to pay health insurance premiums.
- 78 financial literacy events reached 641 people.
- 15 people received a car for transportation to work.
90 cents of ever $1 donated to The Cooperative Ministry is spent on direct program services.